Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Hey guys.
So, I've heard some Stardoll's, superstar's may I add, are complaining about having no stardollars.
I guess it does depend on what SS you chose, but where does the money all go?

I've got some money-saving tips that will, HELP YOU SAVE MONEY!

1. Think about what your about to buy. In other words, you don't have to buy every single item in Starplaza, just aim for the good ones.

2. If your a superstar, check out the starbazaar. You can buy some beautiful items their for half the price.
All you need is patience.

3. Have you seen the broadcasts? Theres a 99.99% chance you have. Well, check out the Sales! People reduce prices, people put up prices, but no matter what, your always in store
for a bargain!

Well, that's a wrap up for me. Next time you see me, I'll be giving someone a makeover, so stay tuned.
Rhi x


0 comments: