Thursday, January 7, 2010

In the 'NET'













Hey guys!! Have you seen the new 'In the NET' clothes?

I blogged about htem yesterday, I never would've reffered to them as nets?




But oh well, to me, they look SPECTACULAR! But, i only advise you to buy 1 item, It will over crowd your outfit, AND it will cost too much! Becasue for 1 t-shirt its about 14 stardollars!


If you actually look at the preview in the 'stardoll Shopping' section of the magazine, they refer to the clothes at 'ferocious'. I mean come on! Bat for your own team stardoll?! If you think they are Ferocious, who is going to buy them? Grr! I hate stardoll staff and writers sometimes.




Here is a preview for you, take a look ;;











Hope that gave you your fix from Lozzy for today :] More from Jaimie.misique soon! On januarys hotbuys!

x

















0 comments: