Thursday, January 7, 2010

HotBuys Review

Hello Fellow Stardoll Junkies!

Today I'm doing a review of the January HotBuys



Hot Buys Wrap: (Out Now)
I do not favor this piece. It looks very fake and is not very stylish
Hot Buys Silver Dress: (Out Now)

I absolutely love this dress, classic, but still chic. I recommend this for anyone!

Hot Buys Bracelet: (Out Now)
This piece is so diffrent, but still chic. I love it.
Hot Buys Coat:
I love the color, which is also hot this year, and the cut. A great winter jacket.
Hot Buys Shoes:
These are nice, but not very original.
Hot Buys Tights:
Very Unique and diffrent, but still basic enough to include in alot of outfits.
Hot Buys Purse:
Way to Christmasy. What was SD thinking?
Hot Buys Cardigan:
Very cute and love the belt! I reccomend this piece.
Hotbuys Dress:
Cute print and great cut! A must have January Hot Buy!
Hot Buy T-Shirt:
Very simple and cute.
Overall, the January Hot Buys are very good, and I reccomend buy at least 3 pieces.
Happy Shopping!
jaime.musique



0 comments: